You can get your security deposit back - Read My Experience


One night I received an email from an Adelaide I.T company stating that I was hired for the job of a software developer. I had given the interview a few days back and was awaiting their revert. It was official and I was in. But the job came with a catch. I had to relocate from Melbourne to Adelaide that too in a week's time. I was short of time and started packing immediately. Very soon I realized that the flat was dirty as hell and there was no chance my landlord was going to give my deposit back if I give him his apartment back in this condition.



I picked my phone and started searching for ways to get my full deposit back. During the search, I found one such company who are experts in end of lease cleaning and can help me in getting my bond money back. I was worried about the charges but when I shared the same concern with them, they shared that they are known for the end of lease cleaning Melbourne services. It doesn't affect the quality of work they offer because they focus on providing the highest standards of cleaning irrespective of your budget and time. As I was short on time, I called them the next day. Their team member came for an inspection so that he can provide me with an estimated quote for the bond back cleaning service. 




I hired them immediately and the team of cleaners was in my apartment in nearly one hour with their instruments & equipment. To match my expectation, they clicked photos of my apartment before cleaning so that I can compare the end result with the present condition. When they were done I compared both the situations and my apartment was looking nothing like before. It looked more fresh and clean as ever. 

Without wasting any more second, I called my landlord for inspection and he was satisfied with the apartment's present look and I hadn't had too much to convince him for my security deposit. I would like to thank them for cheap end of lease cleaning and helping me make my moving easy.



Next came moving with my heavy furniture. I have a piano and I wanted to move it with me along with my pool table. So I hired professionals to move my piano. CBD Movers' budget furniture removals in Adelaide helped with the relocation and setting me up in my new apartment

Comments